Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Fix re track chnages bug Word 2000.

That patch is a 'Hot Fix' that you can only get by calling Microsoft and
explaining your problem.

Terry

"aalaan" wrote in message
GM all.

A little while ago I reported on here an apparent bug with Windows 2000,
where if display changes is toggled on and then off again, several
paragraphs get lost from the document. Terry mentioned that he thought
this was a known bug, for which Microsoft had issued a patch. Where
exactly do I get that patch? The MS site is very difficult to navigate. I
already have sr 1 and 3 installed, so presumably this patch comes after
those? Any help would be appreciated..