Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Alan H

Default How do I get merged labels to print in line with Avery template

I have carried out a label mail merge selecting an Avery A4 L7160 label
template. All address data fits correctly into the labels on the screen
during merge but when I print the addresses are OK for the top 2 or 3 rows
but move progressively up the page. This means that the addresses are not
printing within the area of the label. How do I overcome this, how do I make
the printer print exactly what it shows on the screen.

My system is XP running Office 2003. The computer is a Dell 5000 with a
Dell All in One printer scanner.