Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Neil Neil is offline

Default Hyperlinking to a pdf document

When I do that, the hyperlink is inserted, but when I click on it, Adobe
opens for a split second and then disappears, not opening the document....

"Lene Fredborg" wrote:

Yes. Select Insert Hyperlink. In the Hyperlink dialog box, below €śLink to€ť,
click €śExisting File or Web Page€ť. Browse to the desired PDF file and select
it. Note that you can display another text in Word than the file path by
typing the desired text in €śText to display€ť. You can also add a ScreenTip
that appears when you rest the mouse over the hyperlink. Click OK when
finished.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"Neil" wrote:

Is it possible to create a hyperlink in Word that will direct you to a pdf
document?