Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I correct a table of contents with hyperlinks in msword

Have you tried updating the TOC? Click in it and press F9. If you get a
dialog, choose "Entire TOC."

"LK427" wrote in message
I am working on an existing work manual. The table of contents is in total
disarray (page numbers incorrect, Chapters titles missing, need to add

titles
etc..) the entire table of contents is hyperlinked, so it is difficult

when
making changes, because when I click to edit content it takes me to the

text
in the document. Basically I need to re-create the entire TOC and keep

the
hyperlinks. Can someone please help?