Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Is it possible to add a personal signature in microsoft word?

Sign your name and then scan or photograph it with a digital camera. Crop
the image tightly using some graphics software (Windows Paint at a pinch)
and save it as a jpg. Insert the jpg in your document then select and save
it as an autotext or autocorrect entry for ease of re-use. Export the
document to PDF format for attaching (you'll need software to do that - I
suggest SnagIt as it will both edit your images and save as PDF. There is a
working demo).

wrote:
Am I crazy, or just dumb? I was typing a letter and wanted to add a
personal signature to my word document. I didn't want to print it out
and manually sign my signature, rather I wanted to digitally sign my
signature and send the word document electronically, as an
attachment. Let me know if anyone else has experience this problem.
Or, if it is at all possible to do so.