Keith

Default Multiple "Heading 4" Styles

Hi,

I have a large document written in Word 2003 that uses Outline
Numbering. Headings 1, 2, 3 and 4 are specified as bold while the
remaining heading level styles are unemphasized.

Sometimes, however, the flow or content of a section requires entire
sentences or paragraphs to be given the bold "Heading 4" style which
looks quite bad, obviously.

Can I create an additional style (say "Heading 4n") and define it as
"Heading 4 + not bold" and use THAT style as needed?

There would still be 9 numbered heading levels, but two version of
heading 4 (one bold, one not).

Another option, I guess, would be a character style that removes the
emphasis - is that a better option?

Thanks,
Keith