teebee0831

Create a Table Style using Arial Narrow as the default font.

"Katie" wrote:

I am trying to set up a table grid style that will automatically make the
text in any new table Arial Narrow. While it works on some computers in the
office, my XP system always defaults to Arial Unicode MS, including sometimes
when I open up a table on my computer that has been created (successfully in
Arial Narrow) on another user's computer. I have even deleted this font from
my Control Panel, and yet it still appears in my tables. How do I make sure
that all future tables are formatted in Arial Narrow?

Thanks to anyone who replies.