Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Moving aligned pictures in 2007

Maybe you should consider using a table with the text in one cell and the
picture in an adjoining cell.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Jan Kucera" wrote in message
Is this so unusual request? Should I ask in another group?
Jan

"Jan Kucera" wrote in message
Hi all,
I would like the pictures to be aligned with a text, moved with it and
so on. For example, I have want the image to be aligned top right to
specific paragraph.
I am able to do that - more or less - manually by setting layout as
aligned, but when I touch the picture to move it, the layout changes and
it is moved as being absolutely positioned. Using Word 2007.
I expect to see a text move cursor/caret so I can specify the line
(exact location in text) of my picture.

Or is there any other approach in Word 2007 to get this behaviour?

Thanks for any help,
Jan Kucera