Maile Fulton

Well I kept trying anything and everything I could possibly think of and in
the end I found my un-saved document!!!!

I have a Norton protected recycle bin, and when I had it pull up all files
in the bin, and searched by date, I found an autorecover version of my
"document1" that I had not saved! When i opened it, it was the last version
saved by autorecover before it apparently did the update and restarted the
computer around 3am! Thank GOD!!!! Love Norton! they're the best! For
anyone who has a similar problem, try checking your recycle bin, especially
if it's a Norton one!