Word Heretic

G'day Foster123 ,

Once a routing slip, always a routing slip. Copy and paste all the
content except the last para mark in each section to a new document,
carefully recreate your routing slip with the correct info, and you
should be ok.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Foster123 reckoned:

One of our colleagues are running a couple of trials using the routing
function, which looks promising.

However, we're getting an error on each step thus:

The routing slip is trying to find SB Home (this is on my Outlook only) and
is advising "more than one address"

I've modified the user details in WORD so I am shown as S Bond in initials
(previously was SB) but this has not helped (Work address has always been
there).

Presently colleagues have to go to the Address book and enter my name from
there.

Can anyone shed any light on this matter.