Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Randy Randy is offline

Default Auto text in Word 2007...

Jay, I have tried this as well and still cannot get my template with the Auto
Text entries that I want to work. Any other ideas? Thanks.

Randy

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

On the Insert ribbon, in the Text group, click Quick Parts and then
select Building Block Organizer. The AutoText entries are in that list
along with many other kinds of building blocks.

You can still use the shortcuts Alt+F3 to create AutoText entries and
F3 to retrieve them. The dialog for Alt+F3 is different, though --
it's the building block creation dialog, and it defaults to saving the
entry in Building Block.dotx.