Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
themetapoet themetapoet is offline

Default Autofill form fields from dropdown menus in Word 2007

Thanks but my form fields are actually within a table in Word.

"NAS" wrote:

Sounds like you are talking about Access. This newsgroup is about Microsoft
Word. Please repost your question in the appropriate newsgroup and I'm sure
they will be happy to help.

"themetapoet" wrote:

Hi

I've built a dropdown menu in my form and I'd like to autofill another field
with the value (not the display name) of whichever selection the user makes
on the dropdown menu. I can't find anything in help which tells me how to do
this and although I've found some references on other forums, I don't really
know anything about VBA so I'm finding it very hard to follow. Could anyone
break it down for me?

Thanks!!