Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CindyB.

Default Word 2003 Hangs when changing indents

Now that you mention it, it seems to be happening only in one document, where
I've inserted bullets and numbers.

Cindy

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?Q2luZHlCLg==?=,

Recently Word either hangs or is very slow to change or becomes completely
unresponsive when I change paragraph indents (with the toolbar button). It
will also hang when I press the undo button. Any ideas what is going on?

This is in all documents, or just certain ones?

If it's all documents, try holding down the CTRL key when you start Word, to
go into Safe Mode. Does the problem go away when you're in Safe Mode?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org