Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
D7666 D7666 is offline

Default Left and right justified text on one line

Shauna Kelly wrote:

Hi

The normal way to do this is to set a right-aligned tab at the right margin.
Then, cick after CCC and press Tab.

ahhh - right aligned tab, is that what it is called - this was part of
my problem, not knowing what to search for.

Let me give this a try early in a couple of days, when I'm back working
on it.

pressing Tab, I can't see any advantage in trying to automate it.

I have a 1.2 MB document in which it needs doing in about 400 locations
.... hence my interest in macros ... will have to figure out a way that
might help.

--
Nick