Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
sf sf is offline

Default decidedly simple question

Using XP and I'm admitting to a brain fart. Word has decided that it
won't convert "th" or "st" into superscript and I couldn't find the
box that should be selected to correct the problem. Word does convert
into a happy face. So all is not lost - but I'm perplexed. Why
would it convert one, but not the other and where is the option found?
I looked under Options, but missed it if it's there.

TIA

Mae West