Admin Asst.

Thanks Jay, I guess Microsoft just upgraded me right out of biz. I dont want
to have to build macros everytime I need to print a new document.
Gonna try to downgrade my version of Word. Wish me luck.
"Jay Freedman" wrote:

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 14:17:03 -0800, "Admin Asst." Admin
wrote:

My printer settings default to the next doc printed. How do I get each doc
to keep it's own printer settings in MSWORD 2003?

Sorry, that isn't something Word can do. There's no place in the file
structure to store printer settings.

If you make a separate template for each kind of document, you can
create a macro named FilePrint in each template to intercept the Print
command (and one named FilePrintDefault if you also want to intercept
the toolbar button). In that macro you can set the printer settings
for that kind of document and then kick off the print dialog. See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Macros...tSavePrint.htm for
information.

--
Regards,