Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Jezebel

Default Styles being knocked 'out of line'

It happens if the style is set to 'automatically update' as part of its
definition.

"Jackie" wrote in message
ups.com...
I've recently updated the styles of a lot of our documents. I've had a
couple of occasions where users seem to have clicked and dragged
something to make the indent of the numbered paragraphs change. I've
had to go into the style formatting and modify it to fix it but I
haven't been able to replicate the problem to explain it properly. As
anyone seen this happening before.