pompeyboyUSA

Default Field Codes - If Field

Hi,

I have several forms and I want to fill in certain boxes depending on
criteria I select from a dropdown list in a different box. I have looked at
the IF Field messages posted and they all seem to mention MAILMERGE. The
forms I am using are not MAILMERGE forms.
For example, in an Excel Form you would choose the box you want the answer
to be in and type =IF(B:3 = "Tea","two sugars"), If B:3 was populated with
the statement "tea" the "answer" box would self-populate with the answer "two
sugars" I wish to use the same type of formula in a Word Form but am unable
to use the same formula in the Field codes box. Can this actually be done?
If so, how?!?!
Thank you