Island Girl

Once more, Suzanne, you've solved my problem. By this tme I should have
known that!

Thanks a million!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You're pressing Tab or Enter when you get the AutoComplete tip (which
presumably you have not noticed). The only known workaround (aside from
disabling AutoComplete entirely) is to add a space before pressing Enter.

"Island Girl" wrote in message
Every time I type a date, say, "January 27, 2005," what appears is

"January
27, 2005-01-27." I can't find anything in my auto text or auto correct
entries that would cause it. Although I know that "2005-01-27" is one the
date field formats, I can't figure out what I'm doing to invite it onto my
document! It's driving me nuts!

What would YOU do?