Ilan

I tried running it through a query, however, i sort my
data in three ways. first by last name, then first, then
middle in order to have the exact alpha order. If i use
a query, i cannot sort in these three ways it will only
allow me to sort in one way. How would i go about using
either or the methods you suggested?

Thanks,
Ilan