Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Recovering deleted comments?

Probably not possible unless the user has a backup. See
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/general/AutomaticSave.htm

"SoxFan in VA" wrote in message
I think I know the answer to this but just wanted to get some input from

the
Word experts.

A user came to me today and asked if it's possible to recover comments

from
a word doc. I think what happened is a client did an accept all changes
while we wanted to see those changes/comments beforehand. I think we are
out of luck but if there is a trick to get them back that would be great.

Thanks,