Jezebel

Use a named style to which the numbering is applied using Bullets and
Numbering.

"Peaceful Wisdom" wrote in
message ...
That's what it sounds like I am doing. So if I want the number to be
displayed, what should I do?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Is the numbering part of the style? If you're trying to reference the
paragraph number with a StyleRef and the numbering is applied as direct
formatting, it might not work.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Peaceful Wisdom" wrote in
message ...
How can I show the first and last numbers in a numbered list for each

page
on
the header? I am using the bullets and numbering function, and I have

them
formated in a style I made, but the styleref field states that I have

no
text
in that format.
What I am trying to do is make a dictionary style header, that

displays
the
first number on the page and the last number on the page.
Thanks for any help.