Les Moore

Default "Go To" comes up constantly while typing normally

Often when typing a document in Word 2003 the "Go To" box comes up after 2-4
key strokes and when closed down it just springs back on to the screen or
comes back with 1-2 keystrokes. Pressing "Esc" sometimes stops it but not
always. Is there someway it can be controlled or disabled? I have an
up-to-date Norton anti-virus program and scan my machine regularly but have
come up with no threats etc. that may be causing the problem. I have never
had this problem with Word before (10 years) but this version came with the
machine (HP Pavilion).

Thanks guys.