Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default screen shot in word--can I....

There's no reason he can't paste the screen shot into a Works document just
as easily as Word, but Works presumably doesn't allow the user to save as a
Web page, which is the usual way to extract it as a JPEG. As Cindy
suggested, you could paste it into Microsoft Paint, and this may be the
option if the friend doesn't want to spend the modest cost of SnagIt, which,
however, I second JoAnn in highly recommending.

"MZB" wrote in message
I used the Prnt Screen key to store a screen in my clipboard and save it

in
Word 97.

I want to get it to a friend who does not have WORD (he has WORKS).

Is there some way to save it as a picture?? (.jpg).

Any other suggestions??

Mel