Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Maniac[_2_] Maniac[_2_] is offline

Default Article on "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" athttp://word.mvps.

Thanks Robbins, i had read on the article but i'm not really understand your article well tough i not familiar with word 2007. Hope you can guide me through this step by step.

1. I had create my own doc and ready to email. I don't know how to setup a "Catalog"? Is this setup in word or outlook?

2. I using excel as my data source for mail merge. I already have the attachment file path in one of the column in that data source.

3. How do i load the attachment so that during merge mail it will load the path?

4. I really can't figure out how to do this unless there is a step by step guide to do this.

Thanks

Doug Robbins - Word MVP wrote:

See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" athttp://word.mvps.
24-May-10

See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

WPF Customized Find Control for FlowDocuments
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ind-contr.aspx