Baffled

Default How do you make a template check spelling

Hello,
I currently have a template in Word. It is an evaluation tool, so I want it
to be secure, and not allow changes to the questions. However, since I have
it saved as a template, spell check is not available to the users. When you
click the spell check it is in light grey, which means I do have that
feature. Can you tell me how I can keep my template secure, but allow for
spell check to work in the boxes were responses are entered? I am a my wits
end with this, and any help you have to offer would be greatly appreciated.
I tried directions from other users on your site i.e Kay, and garfield n
otie, but was not successful.
Thanks for taking the time to brain storm with me!