Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
laurie8888 laurie8888 is offline

Default SaveAs Saves in .docm format by default -- how to stop this?

In Word 2003, I have one user who, when she does a "Save As", the file format
defaults to .docm (instead of .doc). However, a "Save" defaults correctly to
..doc. I would normally tell the user to just change it manually, but she is
a VP and I am a peon and she has logged a ticket with our Help Desk to fix
it. Therefore, I would appreciate info on how to change the default back to
..doc. As far as I can tell, this is the only machine on our network that
does this.

Help?