Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Printing error - canon copier

You can switch it in vba - see http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm

confused wrote:
I am currently printing word docs from canon copier. I have set 2
printer drivers from printer control setting (one from recycled paper
tray and one from clean paper tray). The problem I am facing now is
that even when i select the printing driver for the recycled paper,
the output is printed from clean paper.

When i asked the Canon help desk, i was told that Canon's printing
preference is typically overwritten by Word printing preference. Is
this true? Does it mean that I have to frequently adjust the Word
page set up (paper source) setting every thing i decide to switch
between recycled paper and clean paper??? This would be really
frustrating if it is the case.