Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PantherMartin13

Default Empty Insert Object List - Word 2003

Thank you, Bob! There were so many empty line entries (11 of them, what ARE
these, BTW?) that the box appears empty - I did not even notice that the
scroll bar indicated a longer list. Thanks, again!

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi Martin,

Is it completely empty or if you scroll down do you find entries?
There are some programs and utilities that don't provide a title for the object. WordPerfect was one of those at one point in time,
for example.

=======
"PantherMartin13" wrote in message
The Insert Object list is empty on my new install of Office 2003 Pro. Any
ideas on what could cause this? Thanks.
--
Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP