MDavison

Thanks Charles, but this was for 2002 and we are using 2003. The image is
set to have that option cleared by default. So it is not workign still. Any
other thoughts?
-Monica

"Charles Kenyon" wrote in
message ...
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Format...eformatted.htm

--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"MDavison" wrote in message
I am at a new firm and things are done a bit differently. Novell/Win XP
clients/ Office 2003.
I have a user who scans a document, cuts the text out, then uses Paste
Special to paste as Plain Text into a fresh doc. When she tries to say
Bold,
or Center just a single line, the ENTIRE document becomes bold or

centered
or whatever. If she selects two or more lines, it does not happen. I

have
cleaned out the keyboard, and looked for every switch imaginable.

Has anyone seen this and what is the fix? Do we need to reinstall Word?
Thanks,
-Monica