Klaus Linke

Hi Monica,

It's a document/template setting... Are you really sure it's not checked =
in some of her document(s) or template(s)?
And it applies to Word2003 docs just as well as Word2002.

Regards,
Klaus

"MDavison" wrote:
Thanks Charles, but this was for 2002 and we are using 2003. The image =

is
set to have that option cleared by default. So it is not workign =

still. Any
other thoughts?
-Monica
=20
=20
"Charles Kenyon" wrote in
message ...
=

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Format...eformatted.htm

--=20

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"MDavison" wrote in message
I am at a new firm and things are done a bit differently. =

Novell/Win XP
clients/ Office 2003.
I have a user who scans a document, cuts the text out, then uses =

Paste
Special to paste as Plain Text into a fresh doc. When she tries to =

say
Bold,
or Center just a single line, the ENTIRE document becomes bold or

centered
or whatever. If she selects two or more lines, it does not happen. =

have
cleaned out the keyboard, and looked for every switch imaginable.

Has anyone seen this and what is the fix? Do we need to reinstall =

Word?
Thanks,
-Monica

=20