Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Kristina[_2_] Kristina[_2_] is offline

Default Mailmerge Labels

I have mail merged my contacts that have been put into an excel spreadsheet
and everything looks good when I preview my labels. When I click the next
page of labels my second contact moves over to the first spot and they all
shift. When I go to print I will have over 300+ of the very last contact
because they are only shifting. I want each page to be a new set of contacts
and not shift. I have over 300 contacts and would like 1 label for each one
of them, how do I fix this with out typing it in manually?

Example of first page of labels:
To: Josif Rozenblat
2 R Development Group LLC
5415 NE 2nd Ct