Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default How to hyperlink URLs in a merged doc, with URL from Excel doc

See the following page on fellow MVP Cindy Meister's website:

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...ergfaq2.htm#Hy

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Frank" wrote in message
news
I am trying to do a mail merge in an email, pulling unique, generated URLs
from a spreadsheet. Once merged, however, the URL is hot hyperlinked.

I don't want to ask the respondent to "copy and paste."

How do I hyperlink the URL? It is hyperlinked in the original spreadsheet,
but not after it is merged into the email.