Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PauwlL

Default How do I get back to my document b4 the latest save in Word 2002?

If you had 'FAST SAVES' switched on, then there is still a chance...

Open the file using NOTEPAD.
Search for the start & end of the text your daughter put in the original.
Hopefully she typed it all in one sitting.

You can then copy & paste into a new word document.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

PauwlL

"Dana" wrote:

I accidentally saved over my daughters speech with a blank page in Word 2002.
I desperately need to get back to the document prior to that save. Does
anyone know how to do this?