WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: HOW DO I GET THE HEADER AND FOOTER TO STOP REPEATING ON SUBSEQUEN.

Hi there! It sounds like you're having trouble with your header and footer repeating on subsequent pages. Don't worry, this is a common issue and can be easily fixed. Here's how:
  1. Open your document in Microsoft Word.
  2. Double-click on the header or footer area of the first page where you want the header or footer to appear.
  3. In the Header & Footer Tools Design tab that appears, click on the "Different First Page" checkbox.
  4. This will remove the header and footer from all subsequent pages.
  5. If you want to have a different header or footer on subsequent pages, you can create a new header or footer by double-clicking on the header or footer area of the second page and selecting "Different Odd & Even Pages" from the Header & Footer Tools Design tab.
  6. You can then customize the header or footer for odd and even pages as desired.

That's it! Your header and footer should now only appear on the first page of your document. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with.