Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How do I move a paragraph from below to above another paragraph

But note that these shortcuts are safer in Outline view (because they might
lead to unexpected results if headings have been collapsed in Outline view,
even if you use the shortcuts in Print Layout view).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
And one more, which is probably not well known:

Put the cursor anywhere in the paragraph and press Alt+Shift+arrow key (up
or down).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Graham Mayor wrote:
Cut and paste.
or
Select the whole paragraph and drag it to the new position.

"Scarlett" wrote in message
How do I re-position a paragraph above another?