Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Greg Greg is offline

Default mailmerge...it wont print the listed addresses, only the field nam

Im using files sent to me...why dont people send as PDF??

Anyway I received a Word file of a letter with the fields marked for name,
address, etc... Also received the Excel file with all the names and
addresses. Everything seems to be formatted ok. When I open the Word file,
i get a message about the database being missing or something like that.
Obviously because it came from another computer. I continue and point it to
the current location of that Excel file and then the Word file opens. At the
top, I see the field names where everything was set. Not sure if at this
point, im suppose to see that or a letter with each persons name on different
sheets. When I go to print, i get the same thing, a letter with field names
and no Excel listings. What am I missing?