angie

I also have this EXACT same problem and have been trying to find an answer
for hours. I have a 60-some page document that I added a header but have
about 10 pages where the header is 3x bigger than the others. I also tried
changing it with the ruler and got the same result as you. Any help would be
wonderful.

"Laurie" wrote:

In three non-consecutive pages of a 26 page document the header fields are
nearly 3x the size of those headers on the remaining pages, i would like them
to all be the same uniform size, however when attempting to drag the ruler
marker while viewing headers and footers the tabs only jump larger and when
trying to be made smaller will fill nearly the whole page, until the footer.