I really like Office Picture Manager! You can change the file associations
on any graphic format to make OPM the default application to open it. Or,
when OPM is open, you can find and open specific picture files. It provides
a lot of simple editing tools that I like for my digital photos (I find the
AutoCorrect and Compress Pictures tools especially helpful in preparing
photos for my Web pages). One drawback is that you can't print from OPM
unless you have Windows XP. I don't know of any training (though you could
search the MS site), but most of the features are pretty much
self-explanatory--so much so that I haven't even used the app's built-in
Help.

"Newcomer" wrote in message
I am very new to computing and would like to know what Microsoft Office
Picture Manager is usually used for and whether I can save my own pictures
into the programme. There are some preset ones there already. Is there a
training programme?