Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Susan Flamingo Susan Flamingo is offline

Default Index question

Thank you for the reply.
Word version: 2007

No the entries are not heading they are "in the text"

The book I am working on is a religious MSS. The pages are very large with a
great deal of text on each page. However the page itself is broken up into
many sections (with a heading) so the reader will find the section faster
through this method.

You say there is no "out of the box" solution. Well is there a inbox
solution?
DO you know and resources that could help me with this? Tutorials especially
on Word indexing?

Thank You

Susan