Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default cd insert - word template

You'll need a photo the same size as the ones in the template for starters.
Beyond that, use the Help files for how to insert photos/graphics into a
Word document.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Michael" wrote in message
I downloaded a Word template (I'm pretty stupid with Word). I saved it as
.doc. Now I want to change the picture Microsoft had on the document.
It's
the beach sunset for the cd cover.
How do I change the sunset cover picture?
Also how do I change the picture on the back insert?
I think I could possibly change the colors and text of the wings of the
back, not sure though.
It's a pretty neat template Microsoft made for the front and back of jewel
cases, I just don't know enough about Word to work it.