Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tony Jollans

Default Text

Oops

I meant Ctrl+*Shift*

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Ctrl+Shift+Spacebar will give you the nonbreaking space you need.

so
all may benefit.

"Tony Jollans" My Forename at My Surname dot com wrote in message
Use a non-breaking space betwen them. Instead of pressing the spacebar
alone, press and hold Ctrl+Alt and then press the spacebar and then

release
all three.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"CF" wrote in message
news
Does anyone know how to keep two words together so that they don't

separate
over two lines of text? For example, I would want Ms. Rose to never

have
the
Ms. on one line, and Rose on the next. I have tried keep with next

under
paragraph formatting and I have tried 'keep lines together' and

neither
of
them work. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!