Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kbradber

Default auto text entry disappears

I will not know until tomorrow is this advice is useful, because that is when
my auto text entry will disappear. It works the day I enter it, and
disappears the next day.

"Cooz" wrote:

Hi kbradber,

Which AutoText entries are available depends on the setting of the Insert |
AutoText AutoText... | tab AutoText | Look in-dropdown list.

Set this list to 'All active templates' in order to have all AutoText
entries at your disposal.

Success,
Cooz
--
PS: If this is a satisfying answer to your question and you're logged in via
the Microsoft site, please click Yes to "Did this post answer the question?".

"kbradber" wrote:

My auto text entry is there one day and disappears the next. My IT person
reinstalled our 2003 office application but that did not seem to work.