vanorsouw

I assume you mean a laptop? If so, yes that is correct. I didn't use the
propogate labels functionality, I used copy and paste for my merge fields.

Should I test on a desktop?

thanks in advance.

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

Are you doing this on a Tablet PC? If so, check that the Propogate labels
has inserted the mergefields in all of the cells on the mail merge main
document. There is a bug in that utility it appears with a Tablet and you
will need to manually copy and paste the fields into the cells.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"vanorsouw" wrote in message
I have created a mailing labels document and want to merge it with my
contact
addresses. The merge works perfectly - for the first two addresses! The
other
contacts do not get merged. I use the field next record. I have tested
the
contact addresses for problems and they are OK. When I check the recipient
data all the contacts are included.
I use Outlook and Word 2002. I would be grateful for any suggestions as to
what the problem could be.