Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

Default Convert word to pdf

There is no need to buy a third party tool like the one you are advertising
to convert Word documents to PDF.

Word 2007 comes with its own pdf creation utility. People using a Word 2007
version prior to SP2, have to install the addin manually though. It can be
downloaded from

If you are using a version of Word prior to 2007, there are plenty of free
pdf printers you can use: http://www.PrimoPDF.com , http://www.CutePDF.com ,

Yves

"vivino" wrote in message
There are many Word to PDF Converters on the market,but it is important to
choose a good one to convert our documents to other format,i used a lot
of
version,and felt not very good.last week,I downloaded a program called
Advanced word to PDF 5.0. It's pretty good in preserving the formatting.
It
also allow us to convert a lot files at the same time.I am quite satisfied
with it.
You can learn more from
http://www.blog.advancedpdfconverter.com
or
http://www.advancedpdfconverter.com/...wordtopdf.html

"s0200897" wrote:

I would like to share a doc with others but don't want them to copy my
text
easily (just highlight and copy). How can I disable the text select tool
when I convert word to pdf?

Please help. Thanks.