lostinspace

----- Original Message -----
From: "s0200897"
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 9:48 PM
Subject: Convert word to pdf

Thanks all.

Actually, I just want to diable the text select tool in case others can't
use the TouchUp text tool to revise my original texts. So, the texts and
the
background should be merged (like a whole picture) after I convert the
word
to pdf but I don't know how to do that.

I have tried to convert the word to pdf first then convert that pdf to
jpg.
Finally, convert the jpg to pdf. However, the resolution is too low to
recognize my texts.

Please kindly help.

"lostinspace" ??: