Graham Mayor

Default Gibberish Text when open with file coverter

There shouldn't be a file with ~ in front unless the file that owns it is
open in Word. http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm

Trung Quach wrote:
Graham:

Thanks for the reply. The issue was that she was opening a file the
"~" sign in front of the file name. I asked her to open the file w/o
the "~" and she was okay. However, thank you for the response

"Trung Quach" wrote:

I am trying to open a file that I user has sent me, but when I try
to open it it prompts me to use the "file coverter." I open it
with the "file coverter" but it opens and is just gibberish. The
user told me that she type it in Word too.