Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Watermarks

A watermark is nothing more or less than a washed-out graphic anchored to
the page header. You can have as many watermarks as you like, but you'll
need to have them in separate sections or at least in separate headers. You
can have up to three headers per section (First Page, Even Page, Odd Page);
beyond that, you'll need section breaks. See
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/AnchorToHeader.htm

"Momo" wrote in message
Can I use multiple watermarks per document? If so, please explain. I have
blank pages and pages with "Draft" but I would like to include some pages
marked "Sample". Thank you.