Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Snazbaz

Default Cannot edit Access records from Word mail merge toolbar button

I am using Office 2003 on Windows XP. When I do a mail merge from Word, and
select Mail Merge Recipients from the mail merge toolbar, a window opens
that brings up a list of records in my Access database. From here I can
choose who I want to include in my mail merge by ticking the records I want.
However the edit record box is greyed out and I am unable to edit or delete
any records without actually going into the Access database separately. Can
anyone help please?