Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BLeB BLeB is offline

Default Startup message "Word not installed for current user"

I am (and have been for years) a liscensed user of Word 2002 running within
Microsoft Office XP Professional. I am (and have been for a while) running
under Vista Home Premium.

I am suddenly unable to use Word. When I attempt to start it, I get the
message, "Microsoft Word has not been installed for the current user. Please
run setup......"

1. Why am I suddenly getting this message?
2. How do I get Word running again? (detailed answer please!!!)

Thanks.